View the most recent Waldorf Community Association (WCA) newsletter HERE. Below are highlights of WCA’s current projects and events. All community members are invited to participate. Please click through the below links to learn more.
- Webinar — “Social Media’s Impact on Mental Health”
Wednesday • Jan 13 • 7:30 – 9:00 PM (EST) • Register Here
Hosted by TurningLifeOn.org, this presentation will do the following.
- Look at how kids use technology.
- Review research on adolescent mood disorder and social media’s role.
- Examine the positive and negative aspects of social media use.
- Share tips for helping kids embrace digital wellness.
- Waldorf in Business
Last month we interviewed the talented, Elizabeth Stubbs, about her wool felting classes. You can access the replay of the recording on our Facebook community page. Enjoy!
- Next WCA General Meeting
Tuesday • January 26 • 6:00 – 6:30 PM
Streaming LIVE on our Community Facebook Group. The guest speaker will be announced soon.