|Thank you to all who purchased apparel.
Here’s a quick summary:
— 128 Items Sold —
Together we raised $1319.96 for the school!
Virtual 5K Fundraising Event • October 17, 2020
Everyone is welcome to participate in this virtual 5K run/walk fundraising event (matching apparel makes it more fun, but it’s not required). Anyone anywhere can participate!
- RSVP via our Facebook event page and invite your close friends and family to participate (including your furry four-legged friends).
- On Saturday, October 17th, get together with your loved ones to run (or walk) 5K outdoors, wherever you want — locally and globally.
- For those that ordered the custom apparel, remember to wear your special attire on the day of the event.
- All participants are encouraged to use the hashtag #smallstepsbigleaps on Facebook and Instagram to post pictures of yourselves. The hashtag will be a great way to stay connected throughout the day and celebrate each other’s progress. Thanks for tagging @waldorfmoraine, too!
- If possible, please share this with your friends and family to help spread the word. The more the merrier.
Thank you so much, and have a blast!
A Development Committee Event
This event is hosted and organized by the Waldorf School at Moraine Farm (WSMF) Development Committee (new members welcome!, email Heidi below). In an effort to support the financial wellbeing of our school, the WSMF Development Committee is working to create events (online and offline) that are fun and engaging while raising funds for the school. We would love to hear your creative ideas and suggestions. Send a note to the committee chair, Dr. Heidi Henrickson-Zohn at email@example.com.