- New Family Welcome Table Monday 9/9 – Thursday 9/12 at early years dismissal times in which WCA seeks to meet our new families and welcome them to this warm community of parents and educators.
- WCA General Meeting Saturday, Sept 14 10 am – 12 pm in Gloucester at Linda Wrinn’s house (50 Bennett Street South.) All are welcome.
- Faculty/Staff lunch Friday, Sept 27 in which we provide a warm, nourishing meal in appreciation for the people who educate and guide our children here at school. To participate in this gratifying activity, please contact Jessica Brand-Alves at email@example.com
- Cultural Potluck Friday, Oct 11 after 2:45pm – 4:30pm in which the Diversity Committee invites us to share traditional food and drink from our own cultural background and socialize. To participate in this nourishing activity please click here or contact Marshunda Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Workshop: Pumpkin Felting Class – Saturday, October 26th. 9:30 – 12:30. Celebrate Autumn with this fun, hands-on workshop where you’ll learn the art of felting. The workshop is for all skill levels. Elizabeth Stubbs, a Waldorf early childhood teacher and artist, will teach us needle felting. Everyone will bring home a handmade pumpkin. $40 workshop fee includes instruction and materials. Spend time with old friends and new, enjoy good conversation and a delightful breakfast snack. More information click here.
- Book Group Sat, Oct 26, 7:30 pm in which we choose a title to read (this month it is White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo) and discuss and gather at the home of someone in the book group. To participate in this stimulating activity please contact Linda Wrinn at email@example.com.
< Back to the Waldorf Buzz Newsletter