In the spirit of Michaelmas, our school community continues its beautification and service-oriented projects on and off campus. Below are the variety of projects our students were involved in, along with some photos to highlight their activities. Much gratitude to the leaders for facilitating these incredible endeavors.
How are we celebrating (and giving back?)
From our youngest to eldest students, there’s something for everyone.
- Dyeing golden capes to honor the festival
- Wet felting and dyeing shooting stars golden yellow
- Cleaning up around the JC Phillips Preserve
- Visiting New Entry to do some gardening
- Beginning pen-pal relationships with lonely senior citizens