The printed edition of our Enchanted Caravan Holiday Catalog was made possible by the generous support of our advertisers. We’ve made a small video to celebrate each of them and their contribution. Below are more details about each business. We encourage you to take a look and become acquainted with their products and services!
In order of appearance:
- Luna Moss — Florals, wreaths, and natural skincare.
- Velvets Hammer & Co. — Handmade candles and gifts.
- Eco Glitter — Non-toxic, earth-friendly, and biodegradable glitter.
- Mud Kitchens — Custom handcrafted outdoor kitchens for years of imaginative play.
Email Michael Mansur to learn more.
- Tasteful Skin — All-natural healing balms and aromatherapy hand sanitizers.
- Dr. Heidi Henrickson, DACCP — Pediatric Chiropractic care
- Meraki Handwoven — Virtual Fiber Arts, Weaving, and Spinning classes
- Essex Soap Refill Co. — Sustainable refillable goods for home and personal care.
- Natalie Therése — Eco-friendly Cork Handbags & Accessories
- Stockingfoot Knits — Handcrafted vibrant washable wool socks
Order via Facebook.com/StockingfootKnits
- Tomten Beekworks — 100% Pure Beeswax creations and Local Raw Honey
- Jeni Indresano — CBD & CBG Organic products
- Elizabeth Stubbs — Art in felt and on paper
Upcoming Events: ElizabethStubbs.com/events
- The Crossland Group — Strategic marketing agency
- RevoluSun — Your local solar provider
Mention this ad to receive $1000 off your solar or battery storage system!
Much gratitude to all of the above advertisers for helping to make the printed version of the Holiday Catalog possible!