- This event has passed.
Break-the-Dress-Code Day for Grades 1-8
April 6, 2018
This is the much anticipated day when students can wear all the logos, ripped jeans, wigs and nail polish they want. Some clothing restrictions apply. See below guidelines. Break-the-Dress-Code Day is for Grades 1 – 8.
Students are permitted to wear:
- Clothing with logos and pictures
- Hats and wigs (inside)
- Ripped clothes
- Themed bags
- Spaghetti straps
- Nail polish
- Make-up (similar to what is appropriate for a school dance)
The following restrictions apply:
- No offensive languages (swears, insults, innuendo), no violence, no graphic violence, no nudity in graphics, no see-through clothes
- Clothing should not expose areas normally covered by underwear.
- If their teacher deems a student’s choice inappropriate, they can be asked to change or cover up.