Process and Checklist
Now Enrolling • Pre K – 8
The best way to learn more about Waldorf Education and all that it has to offer is to visit our school. We offer both in-person and virtual tours, scheduled at your convenience, where you can experience what it’s like to be taught in the Waldorf method. For help with the process or to answer any questions you may have, please reach out to email@example.com.
1. Schedule a Tour
Prospective applicant parents are encouraged to schedule an in-person or virtual tour of our school. We have regularly scheduled virtual tours, however do not hesitate to reach out if the currently scheduled events do not fit your schedule.
To apply, begin by submitting an inquiry form.
After you have completed your inquiry, you will be contacted by the Admissions Director who will share the online application and related materials. Complete the application form and submit to the Admissions Office via online portal.
Enrollment is ongoing and applications for the 2022-2023 school year are still being accepted.
3. Child Visit and Interview
Upon receipt of your application documents, a child visit and interview will be arranged. Your child will join the class in session so that our teachers may get to know your child and observe him/her within the class group.
- Nursery applicants will be invited to join a playgroup scheduled typically in February and meet with the teacher.
- Kindergarten applicants will be invited to join a morning of Kindergarten class.
- Children applying for First Grade will be invited to join for an hour of Kindergarten class.
- Children applying to Grades 2-8 will join their class for one day.
For students applying to grades 2-8, an Emergency Authorization & Consent Form must be filled out and left with the office before students can visit unaccompanied by a parent or guardian.
Once accepted, a financial agreement will be shared with the family. Contracts are due back, with an enrollment deposit, within 10 days of receipt of agreement. Wait-listed applicants will be notified of openings as soon as they arise.
- If afterschool care is needed, we offer an afterschool program for students in Nursery and Kindergarten. Interested families will have the opportunity to register for this program upon submitting Health and Emergency Forms to the Main Office.
5. School Entrance
Upon enrollment, you can expect to receive the following to support your transition into the school:
- You will receive a school directory to join class activities, and arrange playdates and carpooling.
- Your child’s teacher will be in touch regarding preparations and upcoming meetings for the new school year and to schedule a home visit for your child. This is a special one-on-one time to support your child’s transition into the school.
- In July, you will receive an orientation packet with all necessary documentation for school entrance. In addition, there will be paperwork to be completed for your child’s file prior to the opening of school.
- The school newsletter and website provide community news, information, and updates to our school calendar. Be sure to consult these on a regular basis.
- Our Parent Reception at the beginning of the school year will give you an opportunity to meet other parents and members of our Administration.