Please join us on Tuesday, June 2 at 6:30 PM for the 8th-grade project presentations.
Students will individually present projects which they have been working on since September. Students have been working with mentors from our community, supported by their teachers to plan, design, undertake and present these unique and self-directed projects.
This is a first-ever virtual webinar event for our graduating 8th-grade class. All are welcome to watch! Each presentation is about 10 minutes, with the entire event running between 1½ to 2 hours.
This year’s program includes:
- ADELAINE AKERS – Aerial Silks
- ATTICUS ANDERSON – Cooking: Specializing in Sauces
- ABRAHAM ANDREWS – Creating & Illustrating a Comic Book
- CONNOR CARRINGTON-HOUSE – Rock Climbing & Bouldering
- SIENNA CULLEM – Jewelry Making
- ZOE HORNER – Photography
- ALEXANDRIA KENNEDY – Improving Baking Skills
- LEO MANTENUTO – Restoring a Boat
- SIERRA RULLMAN – Song Writing
- OLIVER ZOHN – Photography
Add Date & Time to Calendar — June 2, 2020 @ 6:30 PM (EST)
Link — Live Zoom Event (click to open Zoom)
Note: Please be sure to have the latest version of Zoom installed. Please do so well prior to the event, as the software update can take up to 30 minutes or more.